The results of applications for admission to the Bulacan State University (BulSU) for Academic Year (AY) 2021-2022 were released morning of August 25, 2021, Wednesday by the Office of Admissions and Orientation Services. For those applying as first-year students, the list of passers is available in this article for reference.
The University urges the qualified individuals to fill out the Admissions/Reservation Slip that will be sent to their Email address as soon as possible. The Deadline for filling out the reservation is until August 31, 2021. Failure to fill out the form on or before the specific date shall mean disinterest, thus, forfeiting the opportunity to be admitted to the University.
Qualifiers for Meneses Campus, Hagonoy Campus, and other programs offered in Bustos Campus were not yet included in the list. BulSU Admission Office will release further instruction.
About Bulacan State University (BulSU)
Bulacan State University (BulSU) is the premier state university in the province of Bulacan. The main University is located right next to the Provincial Capitol building in Malolos. There are four external campuses: Meneses Campus, Hagonoy Campus, Sarmiento Campus, and Bustos Campus.
BSU or BulSU is one of the biggest universities in Region III. The original name of BulSU is Bulacan Trade School which the Americans established in 1904. On December 30, 1993, President Fidel V. Ramos signed House Bill 461 into law, known as Republic Act 7665, which converted the Bulacan College of Arts and Trades into the Bulacan State University.
According to their website, “The University has been consistently producing highly professional, ethical, and service-oriented individuals who perform well in board examinations with impressive results consistently exceeding the National Passing Rate and become a potent driving force in the industries in the region and beyond.”
“BulSU has recently received its ISO 9001:2015 Certification, passed the Level II Institutional Accreditation while 50 academic programs of the different Colleges are already accredited by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities (AACCUP), Inc. This was made possible through the persistent hard work and resolute service of its 1,138 faculty members and 476 non-teaching personnel who relentlessly cater and furnish the needs of our 35,958 students,” the University added.
List of BulSU Qualifiers for AY 2021 – 2022
BulSU Main Campus
- College of Architecture and Fine Arts – Fine Arts, Landscape Architecture, & Architecture
- College of Arts and Letters – Performing Arts (Theater Track), Broadcasting, Journalism, & Malikhaing Pagsulat
- College of Business Administration – Accountancy & Business Administration
- College of Criminal Justice Education – Legal Management & Criminology
- College of Education – Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Physical Education, & Secondary Education
- College of Engineering – Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, & Mechatronics Engineering
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management – Hospitality Management & Tourism Management
- College of Industrial Technology – Automotive, Computer, Drafting, Electrical, Electronics, Foods, & Mechanical
- College of Information and Communications Technology – Information Technology
- College of Nursing – Nursing
- College of Science – Biology, Environmental Science, Food Technology, Mathematics minor in Statistics, & Mathematics minor in Computer Science
- College of Social Sciences and Philosophy – Public Administration, Psychology, & Social Work
- College of Sports, Exercise and Recreation – Exercise and Sports Science, & Fitness and Sports Management
BulSU Bustos Campus
- Elementary Education, Industrial Technology (Automotive, Computer, Foods), Physical Education, Computer Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, & Information Technology
- Qualifiers for other courses not listed here will be announced soon.
BulSU Sarmiento Campus
- Elementary Education, Industrial Technology (Computer, Drafting, Electronics, Foods), Business Administration, SECONDARY EDUCATION (English minor in Mandarin, Filipino, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies), Information Technology, Tourism Management, & Entrepreneurship
BulSU Meneses Campus
- To be announced soon.