We wanted to have a Bulacan COVID-19 Vaccine logbook where we can all check the arrival and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to our province. We are not the official vaccination program site nor connected with the Department of Health (DOH) and the provincial government. This logbook serves as an independent watchdog for reference.
This logbook will be updated at least monthly to monitor the Bulacan COVID-19 vaccine program. We fully support the vaccination program of the government. We pray for the successful and smooth rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines in the province and the whole country. #WeHealAsOne.
Bulacan COVID-19 Vaccine Log Book
|CoronaVac from Sinovac Biotech||21,600|
March 6, 2021 (Saturday) – The first batch of around 900 doses of Sinovac vaccines has arrived in the cold storage room in Isidoro Torres Hall Hiyas ng Bulacan Convention Center, City of Malolos.
March 8, 2021 (Monday) – Start the rollout of Sinovac vaccines to Bulacan’s medical frontliners.
March 12, 2021 (Friday) – Bulacan received 7,050 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines from DOH Central Luzon Center for Health Development.
March 18, 2021 (Thursday) – DOH delivered 1,110 doses of AstraZeneca intended for Level 1 hospitals and Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facilities (TTMF) in Bulacan.
March 21, 2021 (Sunday) – Additional supplies of AstraZeneca (6,900 doses) and Sinovac (593 doses) vaccines arrived at the Bulacan Vaccination Center at the Hiyas Convention Center in Malolos.
March 25, 2021 (Thursday) – The Provincial Government of Bulacan announced that Bulacan received a total of 1,526 AstraZeneca vials with the equivalent of 15,260 people to be vaccinated and 1,493 single dose Sinovac vials from the Department of Health.
March 30, 2021 (Tuesday) – Bulacan has vaccinated 17,728 frontline workers against Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) who belong in Priority Group A1 as per the resolution presented by the Interim National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (iNITAG) and the DOH Technical Advisory Group (DOH-TAG) since they began the program on March 8, 2021.
March 31, 2021 (Wednesday) – Bulacan received an additional 8,000 Sinovac vials from the total 14,400 doses reserved for the province from the Department of Health’s National Immunization Program.
April 5, 2021 (Monday) – DOH delivered an additional 6,400 doses of CoronaVac (also known as Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine) allocated to our province.
April 7, 2021 (Wednesday) – Bulacan received 21,000 Sinovac vaccines from the Department of Health. This coincided with the third day of vaccination of the 2nd dose of Sinovac to our medical frontliners. Representatives of the Department of Health Region 3 safely store the 21,600 doses of Sinovac’s CoronaVac vaccines in the bio refrigerator right after it arrived at the cold storage room in Hiyas ng Bulacan Convention Center in the City of Malolos.
April 9, 2021 (Friday) – 605 Bulakenyo health workers complete two doses of the vaccine while 22,603 Bulakenyos were injected with their first dose of vaccine.
April 16, 2021 (Friday) – Bulacan received 1,519 Sinovac vaccines from the Department of Health that will continue to be used according to vaccination priority under the National Immunization Program.
May 10, 2021 (Monday) – The Bulacan Provincial Government again received 76,800 doses of Astrazeneca vaccines from the Department of Health. Additional 174 Bulakenyos completed the 2nd dosage of the vaccine today.
May 17, 2021 (Monday) – About 34,400 Sinovac vaccines came from the Department of Health and the arrival of the Ultra-Low Medical Temperature Freezer purchased by the Provincial Government for additional storage of vaccines.
Bulacan Online Registration Links for COVID-19 vaccination
- Angat https://www.facebook.com/angat.rhu/posts/482155089809111
- Balagtas https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=289087432731558&id=110962547210715
- Baliwag http://covid19.baliwag.gov.ph/
- Bocaue https://ibocaue.appcase.net/
- Bulakan https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFGZ-tD3XcufU_Yed87U46Wk9fTF0ARUyjkEYnDTRQWmy-NA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3UiGosYL650gOGvdZPoX3LOgsO4zPOyDpRIhFmURwEqnUCP-SnOYe-Uz0
- Bustos https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUcW9qC02LdrEqrhgocfrDSOH40NWo_6rmkYHQDHxw5rQUcQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1p8gFV9R_VwmzZ5XkgWgjO0uQQvJbSE0psvdBON3ZBNfyns8msKFzTmzA
- Calumpit (Persons with Comorbid) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrZGQMScEF0PhYSZ_GhdawHXBg0rfo3ElsXDYiYs4wpW_2tA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3EDnr5bF2PT4HmG_Up-7OzHt6YOooUC2UnORDd2BvfRA5KySc8jkJpXqE
- DRT. Maaring magtext/call sa 0923-0200-400
- Guiguinto https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYaEgkUtvR5Jhyu2zwXXHn3YEEuRqWDghRn9v2gdpMKatKsQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1IEQjcR_2pdZqlqDSjLfN5WyKgZ9_nM6O7Bc91HiwBsB6f8l_E14WHVD8
- Hagonoy https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekYqD-Nl7JdwzJDTgczDPDvGBpE4ZwVznhXynWEIEaoUPu_w/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0BOz_eQAwBHsnR8LQpHS_cx8i4BOwdsVAjr2E1TFyDIzFj85ImlLPPbaA
- Marilao https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4aA1FXAQFXobici1-wy3-2DhiG0sYxmiDUuztEW47pQ1miA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3UiGosYL650gOGvdZPoX3LOgsO4zPOyDpRIhFmURwEqnUCP-SnOYe-Uz0
- Malolos City http://bakuna.maloloscity.gov.ph/
- Meycauayan https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNqkBvHFwXES8mKG5OoYy02_bteWI5IBGs9dOTcTpz8puxOQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1POQJTixmdqdsFxF47p0D7_5HUeQaJg7SZd-x45HKefA5kSGdqrpz09F8
- Obando. Maaring magtext o tumawag sa 09270459623
- Pandi http://tinyurl.com/PandiVaccination
- Plaridel (Persons with Comorbid) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjhHB_IBDMdnyrYC5yEGXAovC3blCAQUCKoC2cuFnGJc_vzQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1KqQAW2VLcFroQQZhNKq1UB9D0GDKE-j826T9cvSEE7AbObVCpUQBpkc0
- Plaridel (Senior Citizens) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-XOZFtm0wS3BVbfCag0V6JU2vymNpz6U27JWmMNriRzb8CA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR38IDEynXY4XJnt2raZdCmWmROHGXikr5kX2HJHGbA0RHPfC77ueql4vjc
- Pulilan http://momcares.pulilan.gov.ph/
- San Ildefonso https://tinyurl.com/y348ua8v
- San Rafael https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtipbaPaFhZ0BxJV0RtzehAGTDlODa3zVBJ5mybkO13SMtIw/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2d5BJ_u_CKkM6g6qnhHsn1hINbMTUghnzU16LZAJivXoFbBz1sNrsJ7eY
- San Miguel https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf93myB51PwTnhQRABHSFzNHUUh3kpGSYh8zT0_50AH8s5HNQ/viewform
- Sta. Maria https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesK9rMgN42wRr31JI6hm4T09amSRXNwpm2YLMuqP1N_ZiW5w/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0bk0KQeOGrNVfctvWbXFZz1RVghXQUNJB1eg-wDKI6I6pTMgsaKEqhC6o
iNITAG’s Bulacan COVID-19 Vaccine Priority
The COVID-19 task force has approved a resolution presented by the Interim National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG) and the DOH Technical Advisory Group on the newest priority groups, including other sectors, other frontline personnel, and people with comorbidities. Under the National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines, the vaccines’ distribution will be done with a “sectoral” approach, which means that health workers will have to be vaccinated first before proceeding the next priority group. As of February 5, 2021, these priority groups for vaccination are the following:
- A1: Frontline workers in health facilities, both national and local, private and public, health professionals and non-professionals like students, nursing aides, janitors, barangay health workers, etc.
- A2: Senior citizens aged 60 years old and above
- A3: Persons with comorbidities not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- A4: Frontline personnel in essential sectors, including uniformed personnel and those in working sectors identified by the IATF as essential during ECQ
- A5: Indigent population not otherwise included in the preceding categories
- B1: Teachers, Social Workers
- B2: Other Government Workers
- B3: Other essential workers
- B4: Socio-demographic groups at significantly higher risk other than senior citizens and indigenous people
- B5: Overseas Filipino Workers
- B6: Other Remaining Workforce
- C: The rest of the Filipino population not otherwise included in the above groups
- EXPLAINER: What you need to know about the PH COVID-19 vaccine drive. (n.d.). Retrieved March 07, 2021, from https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2021/2/7/EXPLAINER–What-you-need-to-know-about-the-PH-COVID-19-vaccine-drive.html
- Gita-Carlos, R. (2021, February 05). IATF OKs list of priority groups FOR COVID-19 vaccine. Retrieved March 08, 2021, from https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1129722
- FAQs: Vaccines: Department of Health website. (n.d.). Retrieved March 08, 2021, from https://doh.gov.ph/faqs/vaccines
- Bulacan Provincial Health Office-Public Health. (n.d.). Retrieved March 19, 2021, from https://www.facebook.com/PHOBulacan
- Philippine Information Agency (PIA) Bulacan Information Center. (n.d.). Retrieved March 22, 2021, from https://www.facebook.com/piabulacanGIC
- Provincial Government of Bulacan. (n.d.). Retrieved March 30, 2021, from https://www.facebook.com/PGBulacan