Last Updated on
Follow the latest Bulacan COVID-19 updates in Bulacan COVID-19 Virus Case Bulletin article.
5th Week Bulacan COVID-19 Battle Summary: April 8 to April 14
April 8, 2020 – At the start of the 5th week Bulacan COVID-19 battle, there are 46 COVID Cases, 13 Deaths, and 2 recovered patients in the province.
- Philippine health workers barred from leaving the country amid a pandemic
- Bulacan farmers from Norzagaray and City of San Jose Del Monte have sold four tons of various vegetable produce via Bagsakan Farmers Market
April 9, 2020 – Bulacan PHO reports 11 new cases which bring the total to 57 COVID Cases, 13 Deaths, and 2 Recovered patients.
- Duterte urges COVID-19 survivors to donate blood, with convalescent plasma therapy showing potential in helping some covid patients recover
- DepEd Secretary Leonor Briones tests positive for COVID-19
- BIR: Donations to COVID-19 response tax-deductible
April 10, 2020 – ABS-CBN Foundation donates 1,000 sacks of rice to the provincial government of Bulacan.
April 13, 2020 – Bulacan Provincial Government intensifies province-wide relief operation during the 5th week.
- Duterte: US luring Filipino health care workers amid COVID-19 spread
- DSWD releases P48B in cash assistance to local governments
- Lawyer Harry Roque was brought back as presidential spokesman
April 14, 2020 – The 5th week Bulacan COVID-19 battle ended with 69 COVID Cases, 15 Deaths, and 3 Recovered patients in Bulacan.
This 5th week is dedicated to all Filipino health workers who have sacrificed so much for us in this COVID-19 crisis. They are our modern-day superheroes. A snappy salute to all of you!
Bulacan PHO COVID-19 Report
April 8, 2020 – 33 COVID Cases & 12 Deaths
At the start of the 5th week, the Bulacan Provincial Health Office reported a total of 46 COVID Cases, 13 Deaths, and 2 recovered patients in the province.
April 9, 2020 – 57 COVID Cases, 13 Deaths & 2 Recovered
Bulacan Provincial Health Office reported 11 new COVID-19 cases which bring the total to 57 cases in the province. The number of recovered patients and the death toll remains the same at 2 and 13 respectively.
The city of Malolos is a COVID hotspot with 9 cases. City of San Jose Del Monte is at second with 8 cases. Baliuag is in 3rd place with 6 cases.
April 10, 2020 – 58 COVID Cases, 14 Deaths & 3 Recovered
PHO reports 1 new case of COVID-19 from Obando. The total number of cases is now at 58. PHO also reports an additional death, a 51-year old male from the City of Malolos died due to COVID. The total number of deaths is now at 14. The good news is that we have 1 new recovered patient, PH413 is from Bulakan, Bulacan.
The City of Malolos remains Bulacan’s hotspot for COVID cases with a total of 9 cases. City of San Jose Del Monte is at second with 8 cases. Baliuag is in 3rd place with 6 cases.
April 11, 2020 – 60 COVID Cases, 14 Deaths & 3 Recovered
Bulacan Provincial Health Office reports 2 new COVID-19 cases: one from SJDM and the other from Marilao. The total number of cases is now at 60.
The cities of Malolos and San Jose del Monte each have 9 cases. Baliuag followed with 6. While Bulakan, Marilao, and Sta. Maria each have 5 cases.
April 12, 2020 – 60 COVID Cases, 14 Deaths & 3 Recovered (No Changes)
April 13, 2020 – 63 COVID Cases, 15 Deaths & 3 Recovered
Bulacan Provincial Health Office reported 3 new COVID cases from Bocaue, Meycauayan, and Pandi. The total number of cases is now at 63. Today, a COVID patient from Pandi died.
The City of Malolos and City of San Jose del Monte each have 9 cases. Baliuag followed next with 6. While Bulakan, Marilao, City of Meycauayan and Sta. Maria each have 5 cases.
April 14, 2020 – 69 COVID Cases, 15 Deaths & 3 Recovered
PHO reports 6 new, verified, and confirmed cases of COVID-19 which bring the total to 69. There’s no new reported death or recovered patient today. The total number of deaths still stands at 15 and the total number of recovered patients is still at 3. This is the picture at the end of the 5th week.
At the 5th week, the City of San Jose Del Monte reported a new case today which brings the total to 10. Malolos is next with 9 cases. Third place goes to both Baliuag and Meycauayan which have 7 cases each.
Read about the Bulacan Covid timeline leading up to this 5th Week:
- 1st week – 1st covid case in Bulacan; a Bulacan mayor tests positive –> 1st Week Bulacan COVID-19 Battle – The Struggle
- 2nd week – 9 positive cases; state of calamity declared in Bulacan; relief good distribution starts –> 2nd Week Summary: March 18 to March 24
- 3rd week – President granted emergency powers with the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act; a Bulacan congressman tests positive; cases reach 28, with 12 deaths. –> 3rd Week Bulacan COVID-19 Battle – Birthday
- 4th week – DSWD’s Social Amelioration Program starts; BMC wing set as Covid facility; PhilHealth confirms it will all covid related hospitalization until April 14; cases reach 47 –> 4th Week Bulacan COVID-19 Battle – Gov’t Subsidy